Servicing Greater Vancouver areas:
· White Rock
· North Vancouver
· West Vancouver
· New Westminster
· Port Coquitlam
· Port Moody
· Maple Ridge
· Pitt Meadows
Cold Process Roofing System
Cold Process Roofing is one of the safest roofing methods and is especially suitable for medium to large, flat commercial and industrial roofs. See below for its benefits.
Why Cold Process Roofing and how it works?
This 6 minute video will answer many of your questions regarding Cold Process Roofing.
Contact us for a free estimate and to learn more. ALSO Roofing contractor company will gladly answer all your questions about this roofing method.
Benefits of Cold Process Roofing are many
- no need for open flame, kettles, hot asphalt used with tar & gravel and torch-on roofing
- perfectly suitable for around-the-clock operations, and where health and safety are of paramount concern such as schools, hospitals or food processing facilities
- great for high-rise buildings where the pumping of hot asphalt is impractical
- smart solution for sensitive environments where fumes and potential hazards of hot applied systems are unacceptable
Better Performing and Longer Lasting:
- Cold applied adhesive roofing system increases its level of performance throughout its first five years, and only then starts aging like any other roofing system
- the adhesive penetrates the roofing ply sheets to form a lasting, weathertight shield that promotes system integrity and resist thermal cycling
3 Finishing Types and Energy Efficiency:
- with Cold Process you can choose from 3 types of finishing:
- the building will need less cooling as sun rays are effectively reflected, especially with the aluminum coating finish; this reduces energy consumption and costs significantly
Helping the Environment:
- reduction in energy consumption translates into one of the best ways of helping the environment
Call for a FREE Estimate and to learn more
Contact us for a free estimate and to learn more. Also Roofing will gladly answer all your questions about this roofing method.